Position Title: Nutritional Services Tech
Job Summary: Performance is assigned a variety of general food service tasks.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Operates the dish machine following proper procedure. Checks and records temperature.
2. Sets up tray line for service.
3. Delivers and collects food carts and/ or trays to designated areas.
4. Daily stock delivered to designated nursing units.
5. Properly handles clean dishes according to safe food handling.
6. Performs designated cleaning on daily schedule.
7. When requested, is willing to adjust personal schedule to complete workload or cover for emergencies.
8. Serves meals and collects cash in café serving line.
9. Prepares nourishments as listed.
10. Delivers trays to patients during meal times, with the exception of contact rooms.
11. Completes assigned task within designated time frame.
12. Accepts and demonstrates understanding for both written and verbal instructions.
13. Answers telephone promptly; handles information with courtesy, accuracy and respect for patient confidentiality; receives information and distributes messages as necessary.
14. Recognizes and performs duties which need to be performed, although not directly assigned.
15. Performs work in a manner conducive to good guest/ employee relations.
16. Complies with all food safety requirements in regards to clothing, jewelry, hair restraints, and good personal hygiene.
17. Displays courteous, respectful and compassionate behavior towards patients and other customers utilizing effective communication skills.
18. Seeks opportunities to become involved in the effort for service excellence.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour